Top 10 Posts of the Month
- Emily from Frankly Ms Shankly took part in a boudoir photo shoot and shares a few sexy pics from the shoot while discussing body confidence. http://www.franklymsshankly.com/2016/09/body-confidence-boudoir-photography.html
- The creative girls from Wardrobe Conversations managed to create outfits around the theme of milk (yes you read that right - milk) earlier this month. Check out Kimberley's milk themed outfit - http://www.wardrobeconversations.com/2016/09/styled-by-kimberley-milk.html
- Lucie from Tetris & (Cheese)cakes took part in #Zerowasteweek which got her thinking about how you can be a shopaholic and still be sustainable. Read her shopaholic's guide to ethical fashion - https://tetrisandcheesecakes.com/2016/09/12/zerowasteweek-weekends-and-the-shopaholics-guide-to-ethical-fashion/
- Kimberley in The City made us all very jealous of her experience flying Business Class with BA, even the aeroplane food looked good. https://kimberleyinthecity.com/2016/09/14/british-airways-business-class-champagne-afternoon-tea/
- Lyndsey from The Quiet Resolution shared some quick and easy recipes for busy students (and everyone else), so much better than beans on toast. http://www.thequietresolution.co.uk/2016/09/quick-easy-healthy-recipes-for-busy.html
- Ruth from Urbanity was lucky enough to be in London during fashion week and shared what she wore with us http://www.urbanity-blog.com/2015/07/ruths-london-outfit-diary.html
- I was thinking about sleeping this month and shared my top 5 tips for getting a great night's sleep http://tartanbrunette.co.uk/2016/09/getting-good-nights-sleep.html/
- Talor Gilchrist has been rating food Instagrams because 'if you didn't take a picture did you even eat it' https://talorgilchrist.wordpress.com/2016/09/26/outoften-5/
- Zoe from IKIWN has been sharing tips on how to layer your clothes and look awesome this autumn http://www.ikiwn.com/fatshion/layering-under-autumn-looks/
- Jennie from Jennie Stamp enjoyed a meal at The Table. Check out her review to see if The Table is the perfect date night venue http://jenniestamp.com/fine-dining-at-the-table/
Not only have the Edinburgh Bloggers been sharing great content, there has been lots going on behind the scenes.
- Not only did Sultana get married and go on honeymoon, she also found time to re-vamp her blog and get a new domain. Check out her shiny new site https://sultanamalik.com/
- Kimberley in The City celebrated it's 1 year anniversary - Congratulations Kimberley!
- Urbanity Blog has had a re-vamp and hit 10,000 pageviews for the first time this month. Congratulations Ruth on hitting a great milestone!
- Amy Newcombe has been working on a new fitness blog called The Luminous Life which launches on Sunday 2nd October - keep your eyes peeled!
- I migrated Tartan Brunette from Blogger to Wordpress and have a shiny new design. I also signed up with an agency and have been working on the site full-time.
- Louise from The Little Things built a shiny new site. She has also been blogging 5 days a week all month whilst working full-time.
- Alice from Twenty Something City published her 100th blog post.
- Agita changed her domain to www.elegancelies.co.uk
- Xandra from Heroine Training started offering organisational coaching - sign up here http://www.heroinetraining.com/work-with-me/
I'm going to try to do a round-up post every month, so make sure you share all your posts and news on the Edinburgh Bloggers Facebook or Tweet us @EdinburghBlogg