Saturday 25 October 2014

Blogger Of The Week: Cats and Vodka


Hello! 
It's the time again..
It's our 'Blogger Of The Week' interview. 

Every week we will interviewing some of our favourite Edinburgh based bloggers and giving you guys the chance to hear all about their passion and inspiration. 

This week we interviewed the wonderful Alex from Cats and Vodka  



Alex is beauty blogger who is based in good old Edinburgh. We just love her honestly in her reviews and her beauty tips are fantastic!


What inspired you to start blogging?

I wasn't inspired by any one thing to start blogging but mainly through not having a creative outlet. I missed having something to do that was totally mine and wasn't going to be graded by someone.My blog was for me to write and let off steam really.


Where do you get the inspiration for your posts?

I'll see something and it'll trigger a title or an image and thats it, I've got my idea and eventually it turns into a post.


What post are you most proud of?

Thats a toughie! I'd say definitely my Alex Vs Body Confidence post. It was a crazy personal post that I got so much good feedback on and people really related to it which was amazing.

What's the biggest tip you would give to someone starting out?

Enjoy what you're blogging about, if youre in it for the free stuff and the attention it just isn't going to work.


What do you do when you are not working on your blog?

When I'm not networking on my blog I'm usually thinking about my next post or what I could be doing on my blog haha


Can you recommend any blogs to check out?

Blogs I recommend: Fine and Dandy by Claire, gh0stparties, my pale skin and all my Edinburgh girls!


What do you love most about Edinburgh?

I love the feel of Edinburgh, the old buildings, the architecture, everything is beautiful.



Make sure you check out Alex's amazing blog over at:


and stay tuned for our next blogger of the week interview!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment